*** UltraISO can:
- Duplicate disc to ISO file from CD-ROM.
- Build file on hard disk, CD-ROM, net drive to one ISO file.
- Extract files from ISO file.
- Edit ISO file in many format (such as Nero burning ROM, Easy CD Creator, CDRWin, CloneCD, BlindWrite, etc.).
- Make bootable ISO file.
- Create/Edit Audio CD image.
*** Some details:
- Can directly edit the ISO image file.
- Can directly extract files and folders from ISO image file
- Can add / delete /create new directory /rename ISO file image content.
- Can make ISO file from hard disk document.
- Can create CD image from CD-ROM, maintain bootable information.
- Can process the compact disc boot information, you can directly add/remove/extract boot image of the ISO image.
- Supports nearly all known CD image file formats (.ISO, .BIN, .IMG, .CIF, .NRG, .BWI and so on) , and converts them to the standard ISO form image.
- May directly set the file/folder to hidden attribute
- Supports ISO 9660 Level1/2/3 and Joliet extension
- Automatically optimizes the ISO image file structure, saves the CD space.
- Supports the shell document type integration, Open Image files through double clicking them or the Right Click menu of the mouse with the open dialog.
- The double window user interface is extremely convenient to use.
- There are rich add-on tools, you can create ALL in 1 bootable compact discs, CD image file management, even the virtual CD/DVD drive, those functions are really powerful.